Yamaha Petronas VR46 MotoGP Motorcycle Leather Suit:
Primary features of the motorcycle racing suit profess about the incredible protection of the bikers during the riding. While paraphernalia bends on top grain leather and CE approved material to face the uncertain conditions like abrasions. Suit features pre-curved sleeves, YKK zippers , leather patches through the suit, accelerated comfort and exceptional design. The construction and specification of Yamaha Petronas VR46 MotoGP Motorcycle Leather Suit are described below.
Leather suit construction and specification
Outer suit layer
- The Outer construction of suit constructed with 1.2 to 1.3 mm cowhide leather.
- Riding position got comfort and appropriate with pre-curved suit.
- Safe closure exclusively made of YKK zippers that added to the cuff, calf and front.
- Comfort boosted through the Cordura that stitched on sleeves, calf and crotch.
- Knees secured with external knee sliders which are CE approved.
- Stretch compiled on knee, back belt and elbow.
- Safety saturated throughout the outer shell with triple stitches.
Inner suit layer
- Pure polyester mesh lining incorporated to the inner side.
- CE authorized hump and back protector placed to the suit.
- Protectors (CE verified) added on the shoulders, knee and elbows.
- Inner side reinforced with safety for confidential riding.
Customized features for longing suit
- Add Schoeller-Keprotec for exceptional stretch to maximize the comfort.
- Men and female both can add customized design to grab the personal suit.
- Leather options varies from cow and kangaroo to buffalo.
- Style enhanced with your coveted embroidered logo
- Leather patches, perforated leather panels and ventilated zippers are available to add.