Yamaha Marlboro Motorcycle Leather Racing Suit:
Particular leather suit directed through the standardized material including specially processed leather and CE verified stuff. The amalgamation reinforces the suit with multi-dimensional protection to keep the bikers injured free on the track and street.
Suit safety features
- CE approved PU protectors paired at shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Safety particularized with rubber padding, spine protectors and knee sliders.
- YKK zippers introduced at the front, cuffs and calf for the substantial closure.
- Broad stitching pattern encircled the safety throughout the suit.
- Dense CE approved armors attached at shoulders, elbows and knees for the concreted safety.
Suit specification and construction
- Toughness and scratch-resistant featured with 1.2 to 1 .3mm cowhide leather.
- Front, cuff and calf enhanced with YKK zippers for the meticulous closure.
- Pre-curved sleeves structured for the accurate riding position.
- Stretch boosted at crotch, calf and behind the sleeves by stitching the Cordura fabric.
- Knee sliders stitched with Velcro.
- Inner side developed with pure polyester mesh lining.
- Chest pocket at left constructed with mesh lining.
- PU Protectors featured at shoulders, knees and elbows.
- Safety circled with aerodynamic hump.
- Broad stitches turns out the eclectic safety.
- Schoeller-Keprotec listed for the extra stretch.
- Optional features are ventilated chest, perforated or non-perforated leather panels.
- It varies with leather options that are kangaroo, buffalo and cow.
- Add the embroidered or printed logo of your own choice.
- Get personalize jacket in your favorite color.
- Add or remove whatever you want.