Tom Sykes Winter kawasaki Racing Motorcycle Suit:
This Particular leather suit organized with top grain leather to combat the scratches. Other main features fabricated to support the safety are YKK zippers, nylon thread, pre-curved sleeves and CE approved accessories. Internally full ventilated chest processed to keep the bikers cool throughout the riding. The specification and construction of Tom Sykes Winter kawasaki Racing Motorcycle Suit are described below.
Suit specification and construction
- Cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3mm processed to sustain the firmness and tear resistant.
- Comfort accelerated at sleeves, crotch and calf with Cordura that is stretchable material.
- Sleeves developed in pre-curved style for the perfect riding position.
- Genuine YKK zipper stitched at front and cuff for the absolute closure.
- CE approved detachable rubber padding (optional) added.
- CE approved detachable knee sliders and spine protectors accompanied to the specific areas.
- CE approved detachable armors attached at shoulders, knees and elbows.
- Stretch gauged at Back belt, knees and elbows.
- Dense protection evolved through the broad stitching pattern.
- Pure polyester mesh lining processed to the inner side.
- CE approved detachable armors added at the shoulders, knees and elbows.
- Back protector and CE approved detachable hump (optional) featured to the suit.
- Dense stitching pattern confirms the deep safety.
- The bendable Schoeller-Keprotec material is available to maximize the stretch.
- Customized design is get-at-able in 1 and 2 piece suit.
- Customized design facility is for both men and women.
- Coveted embroidered logo.
- Customized features vary with leather patching, perforated leather panels and ventilation zippers.