Scott Redding Octo Pramac MotoGP 2017 Leather Suit:
This special leather made suit manufactured for the Scott Redding. In MotoGP word championship 2017, he shows up in this suit with the official Ducati Pramac team.
- Suit featured with top grain leather to oppose the scratches.
- Safety material like optional rubber padding, CE approved spine protector and knee sliders designated to the suit.
- Sensitive areas like shoulders, elbows and knees featured internal protections which are CE approved.
- CE approved armors brought at the knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Leather amplified at shoulders, knees and elbows to keep the safe bikers from crashes.
- Knees and elbows secured with rubber foam.
- Dense stitches, YKK zippers and pre-curved sleeves characterized to the suit.
Suit specification and construction
- Cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3mm engineered to oppose the scratches.
- Shoulders, elbows and knees featured with PU protectors.
- Front, cuff and calf evaluated with YKK zippers.
- Pre-curved sleeves featured for the exact riding position.
- Knee sliders stitched with Velcro.
- Cuff and collar fabricated with soft neoprene.
- Dense stitching pattern mark out the safety.
- Pure polyester mesh lining infused to build the structure.
- CE approved spine protector and aerodynamic hump featured to the suit.
- Suit has inner pocket on chest at left side.
- CE approved detachable armors placed at shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Customized features
- Customized features are for both men and women.
- Customized size fitting options are available.
- Leather options are kangaroo, cow and buffalo.
- Add the ventilated chest, perforated or non-perforated leather panels according to your weather.
- Add or remove whatever you like.