Sam Lowes Aprilia Racing Motogp 2017 Leather Suit:
Sam Lowes wore the designed suit in the championship that held in 2017. He took part with the Aprilia Racing Gresini official team with his partner Aleix Espargaro.
MotoGp suit race features
- Suit race featured with processed and dyed top grain leather for the admired quality and exceptional resistant.
- Foam padding and semi auto-lock zippers placed to the suit for exclusive safety.
- Protection infused to the knees, elbow and shoulder with CE approved internal protection and double & triple stitched layers.
- Safety seems through the CE verified detachable knee sliders, armors and spine protectors.
- Extra protection infused to the suit with rubber padding and aerodynamic speed hump but they will be a part of the suit on your demand.
Leather suit specification and construction layer
Outer suit construction
- Suit construction processed with 1.32 to 1.2 mm cowhide leather.
- Comfort gathered on sensitive areas like lower back and knees with accordion leather while flexible cordura stitched at particular areas of sleeves, calf and crotch.
- Velcro used to attach the knee slider while its straps placed on cuff, calf and neck.
- CE verified external protectors and semi auto-lock zippers also added.
- Safety stitched throughout the whole suit with nylon thread and soft neoprene that used to tailor the collar and cuff.
Inner suit construction
- Polyester mesh lining infused in the inner side of the shirt.
- Safety surrounded with detachable armors and spine protectors.
- Dense safety incorporated with aerodynamic hump (CE approved) but it’s an optional feature.
- Inner pocket stitched with mesh lining at left side.
Customized suit features
We are here to provide your personal tailored suit with exclusive and customized features. For the purpose check the given link to select the option that you want to add. For another feature write us through the form. Quote free option is also available to tell us about required features.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.