Marco Simoncelli Honda 2011 Motorcycle MotoGP Leather Jacket
This leather made Motorcycle Racing Jacket directed with premium quality material to prove the full-fledged safety of the bikers. It was intended to maintain their love for the biking on the track. The Key features are top grain leather and CE approved accessories that complimented with other genuine material to accomplish the safety. The specification and construction of Marco Simoncelli Honda 2011 Motorcycle MotoGP Leather Jacket
- Safety powered at shoulders, back and elbow with CE approved PU protectors.
- Additional CE approved detachable rubber padding and broad stitches increase the safety.
- CE approved detachable dense armors added at shoulders and elbows
- YKK zippers, CE approved detachable spine protectors and pre-curved style enhanced to the jacket.
Jacket specification and construction
- 1.3 to 1.4 cowhide leather materialized to resist the scratches and constitute the durability.
- Genuine YKK zippers introduced at cuff and front for the safe closure.
- Jacket highlighted with pre-curved sleeves for the accurate riding position.
- Safety ripped throughout the jacket with broad stitches.
- Cordura brought at crotches, calf and behind the sleeves to accelerate the comfort.
- Polyester mesh lining manufactured for the inner side
- Extra CE approved detachable PU protectors added at the shoulders and elbows.
- CE approved aerodynamic hump featured to the jacket.
- Inner side has two pockets.
- Safety summarized with dense stitches.
- High material added to fulfill the intended safety.
- Jacket will never wear out during the scratch resistant.
- The structure made to resist the scratches on the track and road.
- The Jacket will seem lees in beauty but never drop the shape.