Max Biaggi 2012 Aprilia MotoGP Leather Suit:
Suit accented with comfort structure, top grain leather and premium quality stuff. This particular design formed for the passionate bikers to express their love and zeal on the track. There are several factors that added to the inner and outer shell to resist the abrasions.
We have a large variety of men’s classic leather motorcycle jacket at our store. These products are made with high quality Leather. The quality of these products is really great. Classic motorcycle jacket with armor and cafe racer jacket are our quality products. The sales of these products are really great in online market. That's why we generate a lot of revenue by sailing these products. The customers feel satisfy with our products.
- Safety incorporated in eclectic range with CE verified protectors that placed to the shoulders, knees, elbows and back.
- Knee sliders added with Velcro
- Extra protection intended with rubber padding, triple stitches and CE approved separable spine protector.
- Armors added to the shoulders, elbows and knees that are CE approved and detachable in nature.
Suit specification and construction
- Suit formed with 1.2 to 1.3mm cowhide leather for exceptional resistant.
- Stretch material added on the particular areas for rich amount of comfort
- Suit features front, cuff and ankle with YKK zippers.
- Pre-curved sleeves featured to maintain the accurate riding position.
- Safety infused throughout the suit with multiple stitches
- Knees coupled with velcro and knee sliders.
- Polyester mesh lining used to form the inner side.
- Safety accelerated with aerodynamic hump.
- CE approved PU protectors stitched to shoulders, knees and elbows.
- Protection determined with extra PU protectors.
- Specially processed leather and other stuff proof the suit crashes free.
- Triple stitches asserted about the in-depth safety.
- Tailored structure does not allow the stitches to be open.
- Suit will not drop the quality even after faces the lots of drags and abrasions.
- All quality material used throughout the formation.