Marco Simoncelli Honda 2011 MotoGP Leather Suit:
This suit designed for the professional riders to sustain their biking passion on the track with multi-dimensional safety. The intended suit featured with CE approved material, top grain leather and accelerated comfort.
- Sleeves, shoulders and elbows particularized with CE tested protectors.
- Safety increased with additional rubber padding, CE tested spine protector and knee sliders.
- Knee sliders disclosed to the specific area with Velcro.
- Suit features YKK zippers, solid stitching format and pre-curved sleeves
- Safety added to the shoulders, knees and elbows with armors.
Suit specification and construction
- Cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3mm added to the suit for exemplary tear resistant.
- Cordura, a stretchable material added at the sleeves, crotch and behind the calf for extended comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves styled for the perfect riding position.
- YKK zippers stitched at the front and cuff to accommodate the safety.
- Velcro utilized to attach the knee sliders.
- Safety stitched throughout the suit.
Inner suit construction
- Polyester mesh lining used to structure the inner side.
- Safety indulged at shoulders, knees and elbows with protectors.
- Protection reinforced with optional hump feature.
- Safety penetrated with dens stitches
- Get favorite design in 1 and 2 piece suit.
- Customized design options are for both men and women.
- Add the embroidered logo of your own choice.
- Enrich the relief with ventilation zippers and comfort collar.
- Reinforced the suit with leather patches or perforated leather patches.