Loris Baz Reale Avintia MotoGP Racing Leather Suit:
In the MotoGP world championship of 2017, Loris Baz wears this particular designed suit when he appears with the official Ducati RealeAvintia racing team. The specification and construction of Loris Baz Reale Avintia MotoGP Racing Leather Suit are described below.
- PU protectors materialized at the shoulders, elbows and knees.
- CE approved rubber padding, spine protector and knee slider introduced to the suit.
- Safety provoked at shoulders, knees and elbows by adding the CE approved detachable armors.
- Exclusive closure marked out at front, cuff and calf with YKK zippers.
Suit specification and construction
- 1.2 to 1.3mm cowhide leather imparted to feature the durable and tear resistant structure.
- YKK zipper granted at cuffs, front and calf for the absolute closure.
- Pre-curved sleeves fashioned to second the riding position.
- Velcro used to bend the knee sliders.
- Cuff materialized with soft neoprene.
- safety powered with broad stitching pattern
- Pure polyester mesh lining developed to the inner structure.
- Inner chest pocket incorporated to the inner side.
- CE approved PU protectors and armors coupled at shoulders, elbows and knees.
- CE approved aerodynamic hump paired to the suit.
- Schoeller-Keproetc material is available to add the stretch.
- Man and women both can get their personal suit with these options.
- Various leather options are available like kangaroo, buffalo and cow.
- Add the options according to your weather.
- Add the perforated or non-perforated leather according to your weather.
- Incorporated material is removable so add or remove whatever you like.