Jonathan Rea Kawasaki MotoGP 2017 Leather Suit:
Jonathan Rea wore the suit in SBK 2017. His racing team and friend Tom Sykes including himself unfolded the new ninja ZX-10R. This suit was designed for the bikers to show the great love for him.Genuine cowhide leather used to feature the suit with verified PU and carbon protection to accelerate the safety for sensitive body parts.
Race suit features and specification:
Outer suit construction
- 1.2 to 1.3 mm cowhide leather used to tailor the race suit specifically.
- Flexibility boosted at crotch, under sleeves and behind calf with Schoeller Kevlar.
- Safety infused at shoulder, knee and elbow with carbon external sliders.
- According to the picture suite enhanced with embroidered and printed logos.
- Furthermore it enhanced with quality YYK zippers that incorporated to the front, ankle andcuffs.
- Detachable knee slider and double & triple stitching layer added.
- Velcro used to stitch the knee slider.
Inner suit construction
- Safety provoked with CE verified detachable PU protectors which added to the shoulders, knee, hip, knee and back.
- Suit structured with polyester net lining.
- Additional PU protectors placed to the critical areas like knee and elbow.
- Suit features separable aerodynamic hump.
- Customize facility for required size.
- Add or remove the patching and printing on the suit.
- You have the facility to remove or add the inner lining.
- Huge color variety and 1 piece & 2 piece suits availability.