Jack Miller Honda MotoGP 2016 Leather Motorcycle Jacket
This leather jacket featured to show the bikers’ emotions for the Jack Miller and Honda Bike on the track. Suit made of cow hide leather, CE approved material and carbon inserted external protections to safe the sensitive areas like shoulders and elbows. While inner side complimented with macro mesh lining and safety immersed with CE approved detachable aerodynamic hump.
Jacket specification and construction
- Bona fide cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3mm substantialized to repel the abrasion.
- Stretch aggrandized under the sleeves with Schoeller Kevlar fabric.
- Protection boosted at shoulders and elbows with Carbon inserted external sliders.
- Triple stitching pattern brought throughout the suit.
- YKK zippers featured at front and cuff.
- Embroidered or printed logo featured on the jacket same like the picture.
- Leather patch work added to the suit in professional way.
- Polyester mesh lining used to build the inner layout.
- CE approved detachable PU protection placed at shoulder, back and elbow.
- Optional CE approved detachable humpaccompanied to the jacket.
- Safety of sensitive parts like elbow amplified with extra PU protections.
- Multiple leather options like buffalo, cow and kangaroo.
- Customized tailor made suit options are available for men and women.
- Customized color and embroidered logo options are available to make the personal jacket.
- Lining is not compulsory so you can remove it or add the other lining material rather than mesh.
- Perforated or non-perforated leather options.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.