Danilo Petrucci Octo Pramac MotoGP 2017 Leather Suit:
This special leather made Danilo Petrucci Octo Pramac MotoGP 2017 Leather Suit manufactured for the Danilo Petrucci. In MotoGP word championship 2017, he shows up in this suit with the official Ducati Pramac team.The specification and construction of motorbike leather suit are described below.
- Suit featured with top grain leather to oppose the scratches.
- Safety material like optional rubber padding, CE approved spine protector and knee sliders designated to the suit.
- Sensitive areas like shoulders, elbows and knees featured internal protections which are CE approved.
- CE approved armors brought at the knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Leather amplified at shoulders, knees and elbows to keep the safe bikers from crashes.
- Knees and elbows secured with rubber foam.
- Dense stitches, YKK zippers and pre-curved sleeves characterized to the suit.
Suit specification and construction
- Cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3mm engineered to oppose the scratches.
- Shoulders, elbows and knees featured with PU protectors.
- Front, cuff and calf evaluated with YKK zippers.
- Pre-curved sleeves featured for the exact riding position.
- Knee sliders stitched with Velcro.
- Cuff and collar fabricated with soft neoprene.
- Dense stitching pattern mark out the safety.
- Pure polyester mesh lining infused to build the structure.
- CE approved spine protector and aerodynamic hump featured to the suit.
- Suit has inner pocket on chest at left side.
- CE approved detachable armors placed at shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Customized features
- Customized features are for both men and women.
- Customized size fitting options are available.
- Leather options are kangaroo, cow and buffalo.
- Add the ventilated chest, perforated or non-perforated leather panels according to your weather.
- Add or remove whatever you like.