Dani Pedrosa Honda Repsol MotoGP 2018 Leather Suit:
Dani pedrosa dressed up in the particular featured suit at this recent year MotoGP championship where he appeared with official Honda Respol team in 2018.
Suit safety features
- Suit infused with top grain leather to repel the scratches
- Vibrating durability handled with the dyed and specially processed leather.
- Comfort pursued with accelerated leather layer on the sensitive body parts.
- CE verified internal protection enhanced on knee and elbow,
- Sleeves engineered in pre-curved style to maintain the right riding position.
- Quality powered with zippers throughout the suit.
- Aerodynamic hump marks to the claimed safety but it’s an optional feature.
- Rubber padding, an optional feature, added to the suit.
- Detachable CE certified armors, knee sliders and spine protector surround the protection.
Suit specification and construction
- Significant safety and durability added with 1.2 to 1.3 mm cowhide leather layer.
- Suit features pre-curved sleeves, detachable spine protectors, YKK zippers and removable knee sliders.
- This special design reinforced with flexible Cordura material on sleeves, calf and crotch for extra comfort.
- To enhance the relief level of lower back and knee accordion stretchable panels incorporated to the suit.
- Velcro used to attach the knee slider while its straps add amplified comfort on neck and cuff.
- Nylon thread navigates about the rich safety while soft neoprene used for the construction of cuff and collar.
- Inner side features polyester mesh lining structure.
- Left side has inner mesh pocket on chest.
- This inner layer characterized with double CE verified armors, optional hump and spine protector.
Custom made features facility
We are up to cater you with your required designs. To accomplish this purpose we have multiple options in the given link. If you do not find what you like tell us through the form. Quote-free option is available for the purpose.