Cal Crutchlow LCR Honda MotoGP 2017 Leather Suit:
Cal Crutch took part in the world championship that held in 2017 where he lined up with other official LCR Honda team by wearing this motorbike leather racing suites made dress. The specification and construction of Cal Crutchlow LCR Honda MotoGP 2017 Leather Suit are below.
Suit safety features
- CE approved PU protectors paired at shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Safety particularized with rubber padding, spine protectors and knee sliders.
- YKK zippers introduced at the front, cuffs and calf for the substantial closure.
- Broad stitching pattern encircled the safety throughout the suit.
- Dense CE approved armors attached at shoulders, elbows and knees for the concreted safety.
Suit specification and construction
- Toughness and scratch-resistant featured with 1.2 to 1 .3mm cowhide leather.
- Front, cuff and calf enhanced with YKK zippers for the meticulous closure.
- Pre-curved sleeves structured for the accurate riding position.
- Stretch boosted at crotch, calf and behind the sleeves by stitching the Cordura fabric.
- Knee sliders stitched with Velcro.
- Inner side developed with pure polyester mesh lining.
- Chest pocket at left constructed with mesh lining.
- PU Protectors featured at shoulders, knees and elbows.
- Safety circled with aerodynamic hump.
- Broad stitches turns out the eclectic safety.
- Schoeller-Keprotec listed for the extra stretch.
- Optional features are ventilated chest, perforated or non-perforated leather panels.
- It varies with leather options that are kangaroo, buffalo and cow.
- Add the embroidered or printed logo of your own choice.
- Get personalize jacket in your favorite color.
- Add or remove whatever you want.