Andrea Iannone Ducati MotoGP 2016 Leather Suit:
Andrea Iannone wore the specially featured suit when he showed up with the official Ducati team in MotoGP 2016. The specification and construction of Andrea Iannone Ducati MotoGP 2016 Leather Suit are desribed below.
Ducati racing suit safety features
- This suit engineered with top grain dyed leather for uncounted safety and durability.
- Protection enhanced on shoulders, knees and elbows with CE approved internal protectors.
- Intensified leather layer added on the sleeves, hips, elbows and knees to resist the scratches.
- Safety pervaded with foam padding, detachable knee sliders (CE verified) and spine protectors (CE verified)
- Sleeves structured in pre-curved formed for proper riding position.
- Safe closure managed with auto-lock quality zippers.
- Rubber padding and aerodynamic hump placed to the suit. (Optional feature)
Suit specification and construction
Outer layer construction
- 1.2 to 1.3mm leather layer used to manufacture the suit.
- Accordion stretch panels added on the sensitive areas for top-notch resistant.
- Cordura, a stretchable material stitched on the calf, sleeves and crotch to ignite the comfort.
- Auto-lock zippers placed on the front, cuff and calf.
- Suit features pre-curved sleeves, CE approved separable spine protectors and knee sliders.
- CE approved armors with detachable quality added to the shoulders, knees and elbows.
Inner suit contrition
- Polyester mesh lining are imperative material used to stitch the inner side.
- Chest pocket manufactured with mesh lining on left side.
- Safety intensified with armors that placed on the shoulders, knees and elbows.
- Added aerodynamic hump and spine protectors claimed the worth of safety.
- Customized tailor made features
- Grab the leather suit in required fitting and size.
- Customized design facilities are available for male and female.
- Add your favorite embroidered logo design.
- Select the Cow, buffalo and kangaroo leather whatever you want to add.
- Ask for to add the Schoeller-keprotec material for extra comfort as it’s a stretchable material.