Andrea Iannone Ducati MotoGP 2016 Leather Suit:
Andrea Iannone wore the specially featured suit when he showed up with the official Ducati team in MotoGP 2016.
Ducati racing suit safety features
- This suit engineered with top grain dyed leather for uncounted safety and durability.
- Protection enhanced on shoulders, knees and elbows with CE approved internal protectors.
- Intensified leather layer added on the sleeves, hips, elbows and knees to resist the scratches.
- Safety pervaded with foam padding, detachable knee sliders (CE verified) and spine protectors (CE verified)
- Sleeves structured in pre-curved formed for proper riding position.
- Safe closure managed with auto-lock quality zippers.
- Rubber padding and aerodynamic hump placed to the suit. (Optional feature)
Suit specification and construction
Outer layer construction
- 1.2 to 1.3mm leather layer used to manufacture the suit.
- Accordion stretch panels added on the sensitive areas for top-notch resistant.
- Cordura, a stretchable material stitched on the calf, sleeves and crotch to ignite the comfort.
- Auto-lock zippers placed on the front, cuff and calf.
- Suit features pre-curved sleeves, CE approved separable spine protectors and knee sliders.
- CE approved armors with detachable quality added to the shoulders, knees and elbows.
Inner suit contrition
- Polyester mesh lining are imperative material used to stitch the inner side.
- Chest pocket manufactured with mesh lining on left side.
- Safety intensified with armors that placed on the shoulders, knees and elbows.
- Added aerodynamic hump and spine protectors claimed the worth of safety.
- Customized tailor made features
- Grab the leather suit in required fitting and size.
- Customized design facilities are available for male and female.
- Add your favorite embroidered logo design.
- Select the Cow, buffalo and kangaroo leather whatever you want to add.
- Ask for to add the Schoeller-keprotec material for extra comfort as it’s a stretchable material.