Alvaro Bautista Asper Motogp 2017 Racing Leather Suit:
MotoGP World Championship held in 2017 where he appears in this leather made dress with the official Ducati Pull&Bear Aspar team.
Suit safety features
- Sensitive areas like shoulders, elbows and knees secured with PU protectors.
- Safety groomed by adding the rubber padding, spine protectors and knee sliders.
- Shoulders, elbows and knees powered with CE approved dense armors.
- Safety consumed throughout the stitching pattern.
Suit specification and construction
- 1.2 to1 .3mm cowhide leather infused to fetch the powerful structure.
- Suit features pre-curved sleeves to maintain the proper riding position.
- YKK zipper placed at front, calf and cuff to expose the perfect closure.
- Cordura fabric brought at crotch, calf and behind the sleeves to increase the stretch.
- Safety asserted throughout the stitching pattern.
- Suit features Velcro that used to stitch the knee sliders behind the knees.
- Inner side built with pure polyester mesh lining.
- Safety enhanced at shoulders, knees and elbows with CE approved PU protectors.
- CE approved aerodynamic hump paired.
- Dense stitching pattern weaved for the boosted safety.
- Men and women both can get personalize suit with additional options.
- Customized option feature Schoeller-Keprotec for the extra stretch.
- Structure the suit with kangaroo, cow and buffalo leather options.
- Thicken the structure with perforated or non-perforated leather according to weather.
- Enhance the suit with the desired embroidered or printed logo.
- Get the tailor-made suit in your favorite color and coveted features.